Saturday August 17, 2002
Shively Stikes & Spares Bowling Center
3950 Park Drive
Louisville, Ky. 40216
$35.00 per bowler
Series consists of 5 games
Average must be verified by Senate secretary
Entries close midnight August 16th, 2002
Must be a TNBA member
1. This is a handicap blind doubles tournament and will run in strict accordance with the rules and bylaws of the ABC / WIBC. The tournament Directors reserve the right to settle all disputes not covered by ABC and WIBC rules. The tournament Directors reserve the right to refuse any entry for any reason. Other than stated Tournament rules, ABC Rules, and Regulations will be obeyed.
2. This tournament shall be open to eligible ABC / WIBC members, TNBA Senate members 18 years of age and older. Members of the Professional Bowlers Association (PBA) and the Professional Women's Bowling Association (PWBA), of any classification are NOT eligible to participate in this event.
3. The field shall be limited to bowlers who enter before the August 16th, 2002 deadline, 18 years of age and older who are members of the American Bowling Congress. NO ABC CARDS WILL BE SOLD AT THE TOURNAMENT SITE AND CARDS MUST BE PRESENTED UPON CHECK-IN.
4. DRESS CODE: All participants are required to wear clean clothing. No hats, sweatshirts, jogging suits, shorts, tank tops, or shirts w/o sleeves. Jeans are allowed. Rules will be enforced, NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. The total prize fund will be based on the number of entries.
6. In the event any bowler fails to report on time, the committee reserves the right to replace the bowler with another to complete the field, only at the start of the Tournament.
7. Premature termination of the tournament brought about by war, National Emergency, or emergency causes relating thereto or there from; Fires, Strikes, Lockouts, Labor difficulties or other reasons beyond the control of Fern Valley Strikes and Spares Bowling Center shall cause the foregoing prize schedule to be prorated in accordance with the number of entrants who have bowled.
8. Tournament will start promptly at indicated time. Bowlers are asked to report to tournament office 45 minutes prior to start time in order to confirm attendance and draw for lane assignments.
9. Automatic scoring will be used and scores will be transfered to the official tournament recap sheets before the scores are erased. It is the responsibility of each bowler to ensure that his / her scores have been accurately recorded on the official tournament recap sheets. Reporting scoring errors to the tournament director as soon as possible.
10. Each player is required to verify the recap sheets upon completion of each game. Each recap sheet must be signed by another bowler from that pair of lanes.
11. Failure to record a game on the recap sheet will result in the player receiving zero for that game. Failure to turn in the recap sheet will result in the player receiving zero points for the tournament.
12. Bowlers shall observe one lane courtesy on each side before bowling.
13. Any bowler using Vulgar language, displaying disruptive behavior, unsportsmanlike conduct or abusing bowling center equipment will be disqualified from the tournament.